President and Founder of Etiquette Matters LLC
Kim Purscell, Licensed Etiquette and Protocol Instructor and Consultant
President of Etiquette Matters
• Kim has hundreds of satisfied clients. They include private businesses, government agencies, universities, golf and country clubs, private and public schools and individuals.
• Her teachings are dynamic, relevant and energizing: the participants can quickly apply their learnings. Social skills rapidly improve, often within one session.
• She adapts and customizes lessons to suit all participants of all ages from 6 to 95.
• She is trained and licensed in Children’s Etiquette through the prestigious American School of Protocol; and in Corporate and Intercultural Etiquette and Protocol through the world-renowned Washington School of Protocol.
• The media regularly consults her and invites her as an etiquette expert guest.